Time Clock Display TD-01
Time Code Display is used for the strict visual time control during studio shooting process.
The device is based on seven-segment indicator.
- Displays 24 hour time format – HH:MM:SS
- Displays SMPTE / EBU Timecode from the VITC (Vertical Interval Timecode) or from the LTC (Linear Timecode).
- Internal Crystal Oscillator
- Height of digits 4,8 cm
- Possibility to time synchronize via Ethernet
- Possibility to change display brightness
- Possibility to use as Tally indicator. Digits shine red when camera is in the air and green otherwise
- Mounts to the hood of Teleprompter or on the Talent Feedback Monitor